Dear Participants of 2020 GMC at Seoul,
Thanks for your submission to the 2020 Global Marketing Conference at Seoul which will be held as a virtual conference Nov. 5-8, 2020.
I. Conference Program (ver.1)
- It will be available on Oct. 6, 2020.
II. Your Presentation & Registration
- Below are the requirements for you to participate in this year's GMC:
1. Oral Presentation Requirements
1) Oral presentation will be conducted as a live session through Zoom.
2) Please upload your presentation file (MP4 format, less than 12 min.) on YouTube and send us the link by Oct. 15, 2020.
- Information related to the accepted paper title, its submission #, and author information should be listed with your MP4 file.
- We will display your presentation link in the conference platform in case the audience experiences technical difficulties.
3) Please send us your Powerpoint file for your presentation by Oct. 15, 2020.
2. Poster Presentation Requirements
1) Poster presentation will be conducted in following ways:
(1) Poster presentation will be conducted on-demand.
- Please upload your presentation file (MP4 format, less than 5 min.) on YouTube and send us the link by Oct. 15, 2020.
(2) Q/A session (less than 30 min.) of the poster session will be conducted as a live session through Zoom.
- All the corresponding authors should attend this Q/A session.
3. Your Conference Registration
- Accepted papers which are not registered will be deleted from the conference program and proceedings by Oct. 10, 2020.
- Please register this conference by Oct.10, 2020.
* Please disregard this message if you have already registered.
III. eGMC System
1. Conference Platform: Whova
- It will be open on Oct. 22, 2020.
2. Live Session: Zoom
3. On-demand File Link: YouTube and bilibili.com
The Organizing Committee, 2020 GMC at Seoul