Dear Participant of 'fsQCA Workshop' of 2020 GMC at Seoul,
Thanks for your participation in 'fsQCA Workshop' which will be held on Nov. 5, 2020.
<fsQCA Workshop: 2020 GMC at Seoul>
1. Theme: Learning fuzzy-set Qualitative Comparative Analysis (fsQCA) for Beginners - Hands-on Workshop
2. Date: 08:00-14:00 Nov. 5, 2020 (Seoul Time: UTC/GMT +09:00)
3. Instructor: Arch G. Woodside (Curtin University)
4. Format: Zoom Live
- Authors who registered this workshop should be able to get access to 'fsQCA Workshop' through the Whova conference platform which will be open very soon.
5. Attached are:
1) fsQCA Workshop Announcement
2) Accurate case‐outcome modeling in economics, psychology, and marketing
3) Consequences of national cultures and motivations on entrepreneurship, innovation, ethical behavior, and quality-of-life
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions regarding this matter.
The Organizing Committee of '2020 Global Marketing Conference at Seoul'