GAMMA Conference Code of Ethics
Authors submitting papers to Global Alliance of Marketing & Management Associations academic
conferences must adhere to the following code of ethics :
1. Submission of the same (or substantially overlapping) manuscript, special session proposal,
or poster abstract to multiple tracks is not permitted.
2. Submitting authors should specify who will present papers being considered for special
sessions or competitive paper presentations. An author can be listed as a presenter for no
more than two submissions, but can be listed as co-author on multiple submissions.
This restriction is to encourage authors to submit their best work and to allow a wider range
3. Submissions should not already be published in any journal or publication (including
online journals, books and book chapters. Submitting authors should monitor this issue
4. Submissions should not include content that has been presented at earlier GAMMA
5. Submissions should adhere to the recommended formatting and page limits.
Amended on March 14th, 2014
Global Alliance of Marketing & Management Associations